Creeper Rig (0.1) by tditdatdwt

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

3IzsLAt.png
Introducing tditdatdwt's Creeper Rig (0.1) !

Is it a bird.. is it a plane..? No you fool! It's a damn creeper now get it or gtfo!

Features of this creature are.. movable pupils, movable eyelids and a nice 3D look in the mouth and the eyes.

You.. yes you! can get this creature right now for the low low price of 99K$! Even you.. yes you! 0.7 DEMO "noobs" can have it!

If you somehow aren't sure how to use this..

-

Click on one of the pupils, or select them from the timeline and just move them around to wherever you want.

As for the eyelids, you might not be able to click on them.. so just select them from the timeline and move them up/down (note: you will have to stretch them out just a bit so they fill the eye in, they will still look right and not stretched so don't worry about that).

As for the "nice 3D look" just don't mess with any of the files in the timeline with strange names.

-

Now with that out of the way you can proceed to the download!

Leave a like if you.. like.

PWdQ9T1.png

^^^^^

DOWNLOAD!

Old topic:

Spoiler

Is it a bird, is it a plane?! No you fool its Creeper!

sad.png

That's all I've got.. so I wanted to make a Creeper.. I realized after making the face all fancy that there wasn't much I could do.. so then I wanted to make it's legs and body bend.. but I quit since I couldn't do it the way I wanted to.. but heeey at least the face is all fancied!

If you can't see the face well here's a closeup:

Spoiler

better.png

Here's the smexy download link and lave a +1 if you lieky: http://www.files.com/shared/531cd462cf7a5/Creeper%20Rig%20%280.1%29%20by%20tditdatdwt.rar

PS He's sad because he tripped.