Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2RoBvTw.png

I made this rig just because I got noticed that I dont have any ender-related stuff, I added a some items to make it looks more good.

Here is the picture of when I was making it (a W.I.P picture):

tqumbEg.png

Yes, I had to remove/modify some things.

Download here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5v4g1dp8q844lr7/Ender_Armor.zip

Edited by Daguex

It's not enough armor. Steve can take an arrow to the knee as easily as someone can miss a bullseye.

^      ^   ^       ^

:      :   :        :

Lol, see what I did there?

I didnt made the leggins because when you bend the legs it doesn´t do it too. 

It's not enough armor. Steve can take an arrow to the knee as easily as someone can miss a bullseye.

^      ^   ^       ^

Yea, you used an overused and old meme.. 

^      ^   ^       ^

The "Arrow to the knee" is Skyrim slang for saying "I got married..."

- - - - -

Great rig! But, can I suggest putting some sort of an ender-pearl in the front-center? I think it would be cool as it would be like the armour's symbol and core. ;)

- - - - -

Great rig! But, can I suggest putting some sort of an ender-pearl in the front-center? I think it would be cool as it would be like the armour's symbol and core. ;)

Probably add this in V2.

rep_down.png AndyMan747

rep_up.png Daguex

Yeah, what ever. It was just some small info, not something to go and just down-rep somebody for. <_< Also, I would like to know, why did you down-rep the post?

Edited by MCWarrior

You ruined the joke. -.-'

That's pretty immature. You're older than him, You should just be fair. Its seems MCWarrior is more mature than you, even though he is about 2 years younger. Don't be so negative. Did MCWarrior -1 your post?