Triangles In 1.0.0

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

For all the Rig Makers, I think it would be reasonable to add triangles in 1.0.0. It could have the power to make flexible rigs. Such as this rig. It should be easy to accomplish because "The Glorious David" already implemented the Bending Test that works by triangles.

Actually Everything Is Made Of Squares Everything From Circles To Triangles Is Made Of Squares....

I'd hate to tell you but the wireframes used to skins items is actually only triage of various sizes due to it's ability to fit together no matter what their shape or size.

I'd hate to tell you but the wireframes used to skins items is actually only triage of various sizes due to it's ability to fit together no matter what their shape or size.

Alright.

No triangles, The Glorious David said only minecrsft related items are allowed tobe added.

Nuhhh!!!

for all Ring Makers should wait the program "Mine-imator Mob Editor" 
"The Glorious David" should add the following to the program: triangles, polygons, cones, cubes, spheres, and a  3D Figure editor.

Oh! I completely forgot about that! Okay, that's my answer! :D

Not exactly..

filed time frames for easy animating, can also mean, a timeline piece that says "head" and has the facial stuff in it. The facial stuff like, pupils,,teeth, etc, can be hidden in "head"

well yeah I know about rigs.. but... *shrugs*

Technically it could be 3 planes put together to form a triangle.

Or painful positioning on the ground to make a cube into a triangle. Unless you want to make a pyramid, thrn you could simply rotate it on the x, y and z axis by 45° and cut ibto half by the ground or block.So Yeah. Ivr made a rig with "triangles" once.

If The Glorious David implanted a cape.. it would probably have a feature like "Blowing: Hard, soft, resting, etc."

Lol. That's where my cape rig comes in. :D

Sadly it's manual. :(

Or painful positioning on the ground to make a cube into a triangle. Unless you want to make a pyramid, thrn you could simply rotate it on the x, y and z axis by 45° and cut ibto half by the ground or block.So Yeah. Ivr made a rig with "triangles" once.

It's actually easier than it looks. Making a shape out of squares was pretty easy to accomplish for my first try.