Minecraft Origins Trailer

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi, i am here for my friend eggimation. He just finished making a cool trailer on mineimater but since hes banned he wanted me to post. he also told be to post this message.

"Hi guys, Eggimations here. I just finished the final Roger Chronicles trailer, slightly behind schedule. (I renamed it Minecraft Origins) Sorry it took so long, my brother dissapeared, then the police thought he was a terrorist, and then took away my computer for almost two weeks. Anyway, I finally finished the culmination of hundreds of hours of work. (Sorry if the text in some places is a bit hard to read)"

ok thnks pple, im probly not going to stay on here long unles he askes me to post more things for you to see ok thnks. 

Holy. Crap. That. Was. So. Awesome. There's. Not. Even. A. Word. For. It. And. I. Am. Speaking. In. One. Word. Sentences. That's. How. Awesome. It. Was.

HOW IN DA NAME OF HECK DID YA DO IT?????!?!?!! (I mean the freakishly awesome special FX) How? How? How? If I do not learn how, I will scream and shout and let it all out...

When this comes out, I will go completely blind from the pure epicness of it and cure my blindness by clicking on the video. Then I will watch it while eating popcorn and ice cream and I bet it will be so epic that no one will dislike it. That's how awesome it is. Yeah. OMG THAT WAS EPIC!!!! *Passes out from epicness*

Thnsk for all the upvtes pple, maybe ill stay on this forum an make aniemations of my own. (srry bad spelling) I dun know how eggimations made the cul effex, he said it was made in mineimator. He asked me to tell u guys to share the video with ur friends, so it can get moar views. i will ask him how he made it so cool later. thnks okay. 

(Lol, maybe you should try my Worst Spelling contest or Terrible Grammar contest.)

I can help you make animations, I have some totes epic ideas ;)

And I'm pretty sure they don't have flames on Mine-imator... so I think he did some kinda visual effects program...

And tell him the pure epicness of it. Lolz