Sound timeline for adding sound effects/music

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

A good program to add sounds is Windows Live Movie Maker. That's the program I'm using when I create videos.

Oh and by the way, if you do use Windows Live Movie Maker, I recommend for you to copy and paste your sound file rather than dragging it inside the program because it will cause your other sound to move and therefor ruining your sound timeline while copy and paste will keep your sound timeline the same as before.

I think the post is asking for timeline sounds not add sounds (because we can use camtasia,vegas bla bla bla)

When i made a music video or something dance video , i have to know what keyframe should i start one movement and another movements.

MMD has timeline sound so the mmd animator can know what keyframe should the character start his new movement.

example >>> 

18 hours ago, tsbuilderboy said:

Dude, seriously? How obnoxious are you? Maybe he doesn't have the MONEY for a new computer, firstly. Secondly, why would a second computer help?

Why are you commenting on this? That conversation happened ages ago...

There is a timeline now anyway so what does it matter...