Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I am making a Minecraft hunger games animation, but I just need people, Fill out the form Below (Copy and Paste to your reply ;) )

Skin (Where is it Located?):

Characteristics:

Weapons (Custom textures if needed):

Skill:

Would you team?:

Skin (Where is it Located?): Under my Profile pic.

Characteristics: Easily can escape, always finds a way NOT to get killed

Weapons (Custom textures if needed): I don't know, you choose. But I recommend a Bow too.

Skill: Archery, and Camoflague

Would you team?: Yes until there are 6 Tributes left.

Edited by Mark_MineImator

Skin (Where is it Located?): under name

Characteristics: smart and sneaky like a Ninja x3

Weapons (Custom textures if needed): the longbow with two arrows: http://www.mediafire.com/download/m0vaumm202y96ot/Tools.png

Skill: can teleport and run FAST

Would you team?: no. im a lone wolf.

Edited by Skjold

Skin (Where is it Located?): Right here SEbWv1l.png

Characteristics: Can find all the chests!

Weapons (Custom textures if needed): Just a stone sword :D

Skill: I can run fast and find alot of hidden chests

Would you team?: I will pretend to team but ditch you when people come to kill us

Skin: under profile picture

Characteristics: is a ninja tiger cub that can run quick and hide easily... I hate swords so I use axe instead

Weapon: diamond axe as normal

Skills: Run fast and hide quickly and if he getting attacked he will call the crew ( klent2002 funkyjoe26 rhhubarb11 lowry123 and The cubs and the alloys)

Team: with the cubs or tigers or allies or friends (but only a few like craftedspider is my friend) but only teams when needed

That was a long list :3

I would love to participate in this! Looks cool. :)

Skin (Where is it Located?): Under profile pic

Characteristics: I'm usually kind-hearted, and I often don't attack unless I'm attacked first, but when I feel threatened, I GO ALL STREET FIGHTER ON HIS ARSE.

Weapons (Custom textures if needed): Dual 1911's, but if you don't like downloading rigs, then dual gold axes is always nice :)

Skill: Squirrels are naturally quick and quiet, so I use being sneaky to my advantage, often climbing from tree to tree to fake out my opponent.

Would you team? Only if the person I'm teaming with doesn't have gear that could totally own me. xD

Characteristics: I hide in the shadows, assassinating people. I only take from loot chests when i'm 100% sure i'm unseen. My weak spot, however, is when I'm stuck at open areas, when there's nowhere to hide. Sometimes I shoot people from afar with my bow, with high accuracy.

Weapons (Custom textures if needed): A bow and an iron sword/hoe.

Skill: Parcour, archery and hiding.

Would you team?: No.

Skin (Where is it Located?): Under Profile pic

Characteristics: Can find hiding spots to sinpe well, great at parkour so can get to those hard to reach places. Weakness: Has 2 small daggers.(Those are not so good against someone who has a big sword

Weapons (Custom textures if needed): Bow, dual daggers

Skill: Fast, great sniper, epic parkourist

Would you team?: No

Characteristics: Can do acrobatics well, speed is fast to get away from foes. Strategizes all the time and has good accuracy. 

Weapons (Custom textures if needed): A bow and sword. 

Skill: Quick, Good accuracy for shooting arrows, good at parkour, sneaky.

Would you team?: Sure. 

Skin (Where is it Located?): under my profile picture :P

Characteristics: sneaky and speedy

Weapons (Custom textures if needed): bow and a knife

Skill: stealth, ranged and assassination

Would you team?: hmmmm... if the person did not give me away then yes :ph34r:

Texture for my knife: Click :P

Ps. the texture is by Azgreth21

Edited by AlexSwiftBlade

Skin (Where is it Located?): In my sig. Use my regular or my demons skin.

Characteristics: He lieks to be alone...

Weapons (Custom textures if needed):A sword and a bow. The sword has a long silver blade with a leather hilt. (So basiclly a Iron sword)

Skill: The skill with the bow is very fluent. He is good with the sword but a little rough around the edges.

Would you team?: No. As I said, he likes to be alone. He is solo. f30fd24c56e1bcfc926883d6a51d5a00.gif

Skin (Where is it Located?): Under Name

Characteristics: Heroic, protects anyone

Weapons (Custom textures if needed): Master Sword & Hylian Shield. Bombs, Bow, and boomerang. (Sorry for slight overkill)

Skill: Light and Agile, Smart in battle.

Would you team?: Yes, if with a good character.

Srry for basicly recreating Link on this, but I am a HUGE Legend Of Zelda fan

Skin (Where is it Located?): Under Name

Characteristics: Heroic, protects anyone

Weapons (Custom textures if needed): Master Sword & Hylian Shield. Bombs, Bow, and boomerang. (Sorry for slight overkill)

Skill: Light and Agile, Smart in battle.

Would you team?: Yes, if with a good character.

Srry for basicly recreating Link on this, but I am a HUGE Legend Of Zelda fan

same LoZ is awesome :)

Skin (Where is it Located?): Well, under my profile. On the left. See it? Yeah, yeah that one. That happy Doge wearing a T-shirt and headphones. Just click him and save the image.

Characteristics: Gets killed about halfway through (:P) always runs AWAY from the chests at the start of the match! (That's actually what I have when I play hunger games)

Weapons (Custom textures if needed): Well, it's whatever you find in hunger games, but if I could just choose, it would be a fish with fire aspect and knockback. Fish. Every time.

Skill: Holding shift for long periods of time despite the agony and immense pain xD

Would you team?: Yeah, before the match starts though, teammate always does the normal run to the chests thing, as I run in the opposite direction, and we meet up.

You have ALOT of people. You sure you can animate that many? Ah well, whoever the main character will be, just know I do not have the stuff to be him/her. So I'm an extra. Don't pick me for main character.