Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

One. who is nimi? and two. I cant explain what happened. it shows a box that says  in the top left : " No recent projects " when i try to load it. so i press browse. i open it. the box appears again. when i press cancel. it asks me if i want to save it. if i press save. the box appears. if i press cancel. the box appears.

How do i back up the projects?

5 minutes ago, SkeletronPrime10 said:

One. who is nimi? and two. I cant explain what happened. it shows a box that says  in the top left : " No recent projects " when i try to load it. so i press browse. i open it. the box appears again. when i press cancel. it asks me if i want to save it. if i press save. the box appears. if i press cancel. the box appears.

1. Nimi is the moderator I think?
2. You should reinstall, like Nimi said. 
3. That could just be an installation problem?
I don't know to be honest.

1 hour ago, SkeletronPrime10 said:

Manually go to your projects file using a file explorer, and make a copy of your projects folder. Put the copy somewhere, like on your desktop.

as for where it is, we don't know since you may have installed mine imator differently.