Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Thoughts?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like it so far?

• Yeah
    • Nope.

HEY! So i've been pretty busy with school and all that rah dah ruh and in my spare time i've been working on a Springtrap rig :D At first i thought, this is never going to work but the more i got into it the better it got. So i'm looking for opinions on what i have at the moment :) 

Here are some pictures of the Springtrap in progress
Thespring.pngThespring3.pngThespring2.png

Thoughts and opinions would be great thanks :D

1 hour ago, x3j50 said:

pls

?

1 hour ago, iZesty said:

Really good, but there are way to many springtrap rigs, try looking at another springtrap rig before making these so you can understand how the eyelids work and stuff.

Yeah those eyelids are getting updated for sure, just having them there for effect atm

18 hours ago, iZesty said:

Really good, but there are way to many springtrap rigs, try looking at another springtrap rig before making these so you can understand how the eyelids work and stuff.

17 hours ago, x3j50 said:

pls

16 hours ago, NietyFox said:

tumblr_lkqm0enAZt1qh59n0o1_500.gif

10 hours ago, LucianAnimations said:

Little-Girl-Running-Meme-15.jpg

It's F.N.A.F. rigs!

as you can tell, a good portion of the Mine-imator forums hates fad.

wait did I say a good portion? OH YEAH, I meant basically all of the forums except for the people who make fad rigs.

Yep xD i did not realise how many fad rigs there were i apologise. This rig will not be continued :3 thanks for your opinions <3 

15 hours ago, LolDoge said:

JUST STOP ALREADY!!!!! There are too many FAD RIGS ON HERE!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!

I didn't know how many fad rigs there were i apologise, just thought i'd make something other than an Undertale rig. Cheers :D 

15 hours ago, Ethan. said:

0/10 STOP

*Stopped*

6 hours ago, Faded Unicornz said:

Yep xD i did not realise how many fad rigs there were i apologise. This rig will not be continued :3 thanks for your opinions <3 

I didn't know how many fad rigs there were i apologise, just thought i'd make something other than an Undertale rig. Cheers :D 

*Stopped*

Dont stop making it, its nice, you dont have to stop if you get told to, the more progress you make, the better you will be