Zombie Apocalypse Wallpaper (Need Skins)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello, today I'm making a real zombie wallpaper.  In Mine Imator.  When I said real, I meant virtual.  We need some people to be humans (survivors) and some to be zombies.  Any skin's fine, but if you're being a zombie, please submit a zombified version of your skin.  It'll take only about an hour once I've got all the skins.  So, let me know if you're in!

FORM:
Also, there will be a bit of a surprise with this one.  Keep an eye out.

Skin:

Human?  OR Zombie?

Weapon:

Any specifics? (PLEASE, no extreme magic powers.  I'm trying to make this apocalypse-y):

Thanks!

Connor.

People/Zombies in so far:

Me

ZZZane

Spartansparrrta

Tailsfan229

DJ_BIT_TRIP

Jj052

MinecraftianWarrior

SnivyLuck

WaylonArt

Athzerius

Zilten

BlackCrept

DONE FOR NOW.  WILL KEEP PROGRESS POSTED.

Edited by SurvivorCrafters

Human?  OR Zombie?Human

Weapon:flame thrower

Any specifics? (PLEASE, no extreme magic powers.  I'm trying to make this apocalypse-y):no

skin in the sig under the other spoiler

Wait, I'm confused.  Are you telling me to use a zombie skin?  And what do you mean by 'other spoiler'?  They're both dead.

Skin: <-----Over there

Human?  OR Zombie?: Zombie! (Feel free to add blood to my skin))

Weapon: A "Cure" Sign ((Dead riseing 2))

Any specifics? (PLEASE, no extreme magic powers.  I'm trying to make this apocalypse-y): Braaaiinnsss ((If you don't want to make the "Cure" sign just have me limping..))

Skin: Under profile pic

Human?  OR Zombie? HUMAN

Weapon: rowXm6R.png

Any specifics? (PLEASE, no extreme magic powers.  I'm trying to make this apocalypse-y): can you make me stand ontop of a rotting zombie while grabbing another zombie and stabbing him (yes HOLDING HIM HIGH)

Skin: HQGlpIG.png

Character Name: Nexa

Human?  OR Zombie? Human

Weapon: Baseball Bat and Glock 17

Any specifics? (PLEASE, no extreme magic powers.  I'm trying to make this apocalypse-y): Character Scale 0.7, is stealthy and good with melee weapons. But weak without them.

Edited by Aronan

Skin:skin_2013100415281877434.png Well..U Can Add Some Blood Or Tore On My Shirt

Human?  OR Zombie?: Zombie

Weapon:Maybe Some Sharp Claws And Teeth :D

Any specifics? (PLEASE, no extreme magic powers.  I'm trying to make this apocalypse-y): Fast,Can Super-Jump(Jump High DUHHH) And Can Feel Human Presence

Skin: to the left under my name

Human?  OR Zombie? human please

Weapon: iron sword and shield

Any specifics? (PLEASE, no extreme magic powers.  I'm trying to make this apocalypse-y): nah nothin

Skin: http://i40.tinypic.com/2n7mbmw.png

Human?  OR Zombie?: Human

Weapon: A diamond Sword crafted from acient gems & A Bow that can talk(LOL)

Any specifics? (PLEASE, no extreme magic powers.  I'm trying to make this apocalypse-y): A ability that can control zombie into killing another zombies and a Medic(As if, I can heal other players too[Not magic healing])