Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

10yr_anniversary.png

Ten years ago today I bought a little sandbox game. I was 11 years old and had never really played video games but as a kid who was really into Lego this one spoke to me. I never realized how much of an impact this game would have one me.

After all this time, I'm lucky to still have my very first world. What you see in this picture is my first house. After digging deep through my old laptop I even found my first skin. I've made some great friends through this game and subsequently through Mine-imator. Thanks for the memories everyone.

- Dr. Nexil

2020-09-24_22.19.12.png

I can only relate, the bast time was the beginning, all the beautiful memories you make... Sadly, i wasn't able to fine my first world... Mostly because I didn't really have one, mostly played the clone games... But those were just as a sick experience as anyone describes their first time playing Minecraft...

AND I LOVE LEGOS!!!! 

On 9/25/2023 at 1:56 PM, Fox Miner said:

I can only relate, the bast time was the beginning, all the beautiful memories you make... Sadly, i wasn't able to fine my first world... Mostly because I didn't really have one, mostly played the clone games... But those were just as a sick experience as anyone describes their first time playing Minecraft...

AND I LOVE LEGOS!!!! 

OMG U LOVE LEGOS TOO!? OMG WHY DIDNT U TELL ME FROM THE VERY BENINGGING- I mean the very bening- the very... beginning yes...

Edited by kazooha

AMAZING RENDERS/SKINS/SCENERY/POST/STORY!

Well since that is now out of the way I have to admit I never really played games, but from the view I played I love Minecraft the most.

Not only because you can build, not only because you can do whatever you do, not only from the YouTubers their content in and about this game I enjoy, not only from the mods what look so great and I never played with, not only because of the animations I saw in its style, no not only even because it maked the software of this forum, I like Minecraft the most, because it was like the first game I played with friends, the first game I could talk with someone else about, because I met you guys and many more amazing people of it and well also because of everything wroten down about this sentence.

Edited by rofrrrrrrrrrrrrr