Stevepocalypse - Calling All Voice Actors!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

UPDATE: I need someone to make both a "Yeah!" sound and a screaming sound. Spoiler: This character dies. Your own character won't be affected at all, but this particular casualty has some background. If you're doing these lines, I won't ask for anything else for the dying character (not you). 

So, yeah, anyone can send me these lines, preferably in .mp3 or .wav format.

kthxbai.

i can do it

I'll be myself. My lines (just to not fail):

-Huh, you think i'm too small for saving the world of minecraft? I can kill...

-You are dead. Just like my teacher when she put me in detention...

-I'm not a hooligan. You are DEAD!!!!

-Oooh! redstone!

Sidenotes: My model is a "chibi" (bigger head, smaller size) I'm 12. so that's why i made first line.

Edited by eraykaan

Well, I want to be in it, but I can voice myself seeing as I have a great mic. My skin is in my signature :D

My person is named BlackCrept but people on the series either call me BC or Crept.

I have a smart alek sarcastic attitude. I use a purple sword as a weapon that was gifted to me by an Endermen.

Edited by BlackCrept

I want to be in it aswell.

I've got a good Mic too , so I could voice myself. I think I speak with an accent because I'm German..

My Skin is here : http://i.imgur.com/Lquk8wi.png . My IGN is chuck_norris_boy (I know , I know , I didn't thought about it) but i would prefer it to be called "Luke".

An Iron Axe would be probably my best friend in the series , 'cause im using it to fight all the Steves...