Ruined Chica | Five Nights at Freddy's Security Breach Ruin Minecraft Render (3K Rez) | Fox Miner Creation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

YY1PA4r.png

What did I do wrong... I wanted just to obey orders, then this kid just ran off all the time... why is he scared of me? Nobody was really scared of me...

But then not only that... he tried to break me? Why? I didn't do nothing to anyone... and then he even took my voice... I can't thank you enough little girl for giving it back... but I don't feel like I will be needing it anytime soon anyways...

This place is a mess, and we are a mess... I think it might just be over...

Just let me rest here...

And this is what I heard from Chica in Ruin, because I was the only one that knew how to correctly install the voicebox... Just kidding, It would be interesting tho if she would just say anything else then Pizza... Such a shame for the character, they basically threw her away from the beginning...

Also The map I used, is from CuppaTeaExe as you will see in the rest of this Showcase
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqh4zbarMilTDz2YefeRLtw

Spoiler
For anyone wondering, I have been very busy lately, we have been doing some renovating... so... I basically don't have time for this as much as before, tho, here is some of my free time to post this! Monty is next!

Five Nights at Freddy's Security Breach Ruin Minecraft Renders

1.png          Previous.png                                                                                                           Next.png          last.png

Edited by Fox Miner
Latest: Mini Music Man