Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

USTICA MADAM A4 UPDATE V5.0. Gonna be Public soon....

I was thinking to not post my final redesign model to the public until I make a music animation video that include the car in so it supprises the audience. But since I have short film project and school, I don't have time to make the music video so I choose to just post it now than never. 
And here is the render of the car that I made since 2020 till now 2023. ENJOY!
(Keep in mind that this render is just a raw fast forward work render)

OhsRhCl.png
yoiqjK5.png
I think this is the first car that would be fully customizable from paint job, wheels/tires, interior designs, addons, etc. And that's why I made each texture for body, interior, machine separately so it can be customized or just drag and drop the png files to the directory. There are also bunch of colors variation from default (Silver) to Red above. I'm sure it's not gonna be released to public right now but I think this year should be out for public.

Spoiler

rYWUxUL.png

And here is the comparison of my car redesign from 2.0 below and 5.0 above:

Spoiler

2.0:
SMIJHim.jpg
KUuJ59Z.png

Edited by LacaMenDRY
Wrong picture lol.

On 7/28/2023 at 7:58 PM, LacaMenDRY said:

USTICA MADAM A4 UPDATE V5.0. Gonna be Public soon....

I was thinking to not post my final redesign model to the public until I make a music animation video that include the car in so it supprises the audience. But since I have short film project and school, I don't have time to make the music video so I choose to just post it now than never. 
And here is the render of the car that I made since 2020 till now 2023. ENJOY!
(Keep in mind that this render is just a raw fast forward work render)

OhsRhCl.png
yoiqjK5.png
I think this is the first car that would be fully customizable from paint job, wheels/tires, interior designs, addons, etc. And that's why I made each texture for body, interior, machine separately so it can be customized or just drag and drop the png files to the directory. There are also bunch of colors variation from default (Silver) to Red above. I'm sure it's not gonna be released to public right now but I think this year should be out for public.

Hide contents

rYWUxUL.png

And here is the comparison of my car redesign from 2.0 below and 5.0 above:

Hide contents

2.0:
SMIJHim.jpg
KUuJ59Z.png

idk why but I loved the old one ;-;

On 7/28/2023 at 8:31 PM, kazooha said:

idk why but I loved the old one ;-;

Don't worry. When this car out to public, I'll share the first ever original design to latest design 5.0. So you can still choose between versions you like, but only the latest version will be supported to the new addons I'll be adding next.

On 7/31/2023 at 11:56 AM, LacaMenDRY said:

It is I also have this car in the CyberPunk collab animation video that are sadly didn't accepted by SharpVVind.

BOOM BAM THIS SOUNDTREC IS GOOD, PEOPLE LIKE IT ALREAROUND THE WORLD

BOOM BAM THIS ANIMATION IS GOOD, FORUMS LIKE IT SO MUCH

Edited by rofrrrrrrrrrrrrr