BLU robbing the bank, fox miner mining foxes, toaster getting toasted by a toaster, at the same time WHAT!? | not even a minecraft render

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

it is just a normal day in the river bank until this 2 guys shows up....
the first thing that happened is my dad, i mean fox miner came to the bank with a person named BLU. and out of nowhere BLU pulls out his gun and decides to rob the bank. "WHY THE HECK DID YOU PUT OUT YOUR GUN!? THE PLAN IS FOR ME TO WITHDRAW MY FOXES INSIDE THE VAULT!" says fox miner. "its okay, lets grab some emeralds as well. the more, the better!" BLU replies. when they enter the vault, they were shocked because turns out toaster that went missing for 1 week is in the river bank vault and is burning because the toaster below him is broken and proceeds to burn. well we better not tell kazooha about this otherwise....

anyways, this is one of the request in the "i will turn your weirdest ideas into a render"

BLU_robbing_bank_fox_miner_mining_foxes_

this render features:

@Aayush Saji
@Fox Miner
@TheToastedIron

dont forget to drop an upvote! since it'll help me a LOT. :D 
btw, the heist was successful and the security guard got arrested instead because fox miner and BLU activate the AEZAKMI cheat code after robbing them. and toaster.... he's fine. he's in kazooha's/ferushi's house rn and is being repaired and is being given an automatic fire extinguisher system.

First: Amazing render.

Second: Why the hack?! Fox Miner, Aayush Sayi! Why do you robb a bank?

Third: I am sorry for you TheToastedIron being burnt. I heared a lot of storys or at least one where someone gets burned. They all tell it is a terrible thing.

Btw. do you thougt of a magical anti fire/heat care? I heared storys of that, it could be a second option, even I hope the "automatic fire extinguisher system", short "a f e x s" handels that.

(I like the idea of a model for that. Even I don't know what it could be.)

I wonder if it is strong enough to make a tsunami to put out fire in the area of you?

I mean, not that some weird figure called "rofrr.. bad" (another version of my/got crazie in the for us bad way) sets something on fire and destroys everything.

Edited by rofrrrrrrrrrrrrr

On 6/21/2023 at 10:53 PM, Fover said:

damn

xD

On 6/22/2023 at 1:26 AM, CanIIA said:

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BROTHA >:0

NOOOOOOO-

XD the render is so sick

the toaster below him burns, thats why toaster burns aswell when toaster burns

On 6/22/2023 at 2:32 AM, rofrrrrrrrrrrrrr said:

First: Amazing render.

Second: Why the hack?! Fox Miner, Aayush Sayi! Why do you robb a bank?

Third: I am sorry for you TheToastedIron being burnt. I heared a lot of storys or at least one where someone gets burned. They all tell it is a terrible thing.

Btw. do you thougt of a magical anti fire/heat care? I heared storys of that, it could be a second option, even I hope the "automatic fire extinguisher system", short "a f e x s" handels that.

(I like the idea of a model for that. Even I don't know what it could be.)

I wonder if it is strong enough to make a tsunami to put out fire in the area of you?

I mean, not that some weird figure called "rofrr.. bad" (another version of my/got crazie in the for us bad way) sets something on fire and destroys everything.

thanks you thank you.... (even tho i dont rlly understand ur text but still)