MY DAD [6K pre-release 9 render]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

MY DAD!

pro_father_and_son.png

Well, this is the great reveal! Yes @Fox Miner is my Dad... well not really since we are long distanced since I'm a very busy person, but we are father and son.

Why this post tho? Well, I noticed some guys going up to my Dad and I am not fine with it! but yeah, they didn't know, so Imma just make it clear here! @Fox MinerIS MY DAD GO AWAY!

I might just have made a big mistake... BUT WHO CARES!!! MY DAD!!!!! BEST DAD EVER!!!! even tho he's a brokie.... (I really made a big mistake lol)

and yes, that makes @Aayush Sajimy uncle since he is my dad's brother, that also makes @TheToastedIronmy toaster, and @CanIIAis my mom! so STEP AWAY! AND DONT DARE TOUCH MY FAMILY

And have a Wonderful day!

Edited by kazooha

On 2/17/2023 at 10:20 PM, kazooha said:

MY DAD!

pro_father_and_son.png

Well, this is the great reveal! Yes @Fox Miner is my Dad... well not really since we are long distanced since I'm a very busy person, but we are father and son.

Why this post tho? Well, I noticed some guys going up to my Dad and I am not fine with it! but yeah, they didn't know, so Imma just make it clear here! @Fox MinerIS MY DAD GO AWAY!

I might just have made a big mistake... BUT WHO CARES!!! MY DAD!!!!! BEST DAD EVER!!!! even tho he's a brokie.... (I really made a big mistake lol)

and yes, that makes @Aayush Sajimy uncle since he is my dad's brother, that also makes @TheToastedIronmy toaster, and @CanIIAis my mom! so STEP AWAY! AND DONT DARE TOUCH MY FAMILY

And have a Wonderful day!

Shadow mode: DO NOT MESS WITH THIS FAMILY OR ME AND MY SON, @kazooha , WILL BEAT YOU DOWN >:]

Soul mode: Anticay, pls calm dow-

Shadow: SHUT

On 2/18/2023 at 10:17 PM, SpideySpidery said:

WTH is going with the forums these days... @Fox Miner ig you have made a mistake by posting this...

Whatever, awesome photoshops!

I don't think he made a mistake by posting that, he just blown people's brains here in the forums by saying that information...

Actually for him and for me the reason is still unknown... 😕 Maybe an error in the matrix? Has the code been modified? Idk, so many unexpected reactions...

I don't blame @Fover for starting an apocalyptic family, it has turned funny actually XD

Yeah, guys those Photoshops are amazing, i forgot to mention that!

On 2/18/2023 at 10:35 PM, SpideySpidery said:
  Hide contents

?font=Chiller&size=35&duration=3000&paus

What the :0

On 2/19/2023 at 4:01 AM, Fover said:

Hi kid im your dad's bestfriend...

Uhm you want some candy? :))))

:o

no thanks because free candy is dangerous

On 2/19/2023 at 1:27 PM, Aayush Saji said:

Yes nephew. Heres your buggati (Gives buggati)

yes a bugatti! :D 

On 2/19/2023 at 6:52 AM, CanIIA said:

I don't think he made a mistake by posting that, he just blown people's brains here in the forums by saying that information...

Actually for him and for me the reason is still unknown... 😕 Maybe an error in the matrix? Has the code been modified? Idk, so many unexpected reactions...

I don't blame @Fover for starting an apocalyptic family, it has turned funny actually XD

Yeah, guys those Photoshops are amazing, i forgot to mention that!

What the :0

?font=comic%2Bsans&size=26&pause=1000&co

Now this really didn't need its own topic lol XD

I think we should leave this stuff in one place in the sake of the Forums

On 2/19/2023 at 4:17 AM, SpideySpidery said:

WTH is going with the forums these days... @Fox Miner ig you have made a mistake by posting this...

Whatever, awesome photoshops!

Wasn't actually my fault... but possible... XD