My Girl Friend (3K Pre-release 6 Render)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On 2/18/2023 at 10:02 AM, tutibrave said:

img%5D

Well, this is the great reveal! Yes, @Fox Miner is my Son .. well not really since we are in a long distance relation ship, but we do tend to have conversations together.

Why this post tho? Well, I noticed some guys going up to my Friend and I am not fine with that much, but yeah, they didn't know, so Imma just make it clear here! @Fox Miner Is my Son, Hands off!

(I really made a big mistake lol)

On 2/18/2023 at 2:02 AM, tutibrave said:

img%5D

Well, this is the great reveal! Yes, @Fox Miner is my Son .. well not really since we are in a long distance relation ship, but we do tend to have conversations together.

Why this post tho? Well, I noticed some guys going up to my Friend and I am not fine with that much, but yeah, they didn't know, so Imma just make it clear here! @Fox Miner Is my Son, Hands off!

U really look like an old man in that pic, it fits 👌

Btw, just a few people remembers the original render of this topic XDDDD

On 2/17/2023 at 11:07 PM, Mr M3m3~Chan said:

I didn't nope out... I've been watching from behind the curtains... watching as hell falls down upon this post... waiting... to make a move...

WHAT THE!? XDDDD

On 2/18/2023 at 8:02 AM, tutibrave said:

img%5D

WAIT FATHER!? DAD I HAVENT SEEN YOU LIKE IN AGES, where have you been?

Where's the Milk btw? Moms still waiting...

On 2/19/2023 at 3:43 AM, Kaos_Kinetic said:

fox miner can i please be your sleep paralysis demon 

Why are you asking? everyone is who he wants to be so why not you too? XD

On 2/19/2023 at 4:45 AM, Fox Miner said:

WHAT THE!? XDDDD

WAIT FATHER!? DAD I HAVENT SEEN YOU LIKE IN AGES, where have you been?

Where's the Milk btw? Moms still waiting...

Why are you asking? everyone is who he wants to be so why not you too? XD

Right hereimg%5D