Why me? | Five Nights at Freddy's (4K Rez)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

AUG2rBk.png

I was always the good girl... the one to listen, but once I wanted something... No... He even built me made a Friend... but didn't allow me to go to her... why... why me... of all, even my brother got to play with someone not made for him... though... he wasn't that happy afterwards... But I wanted to Play with her so badly... so I walked up to her one day when Daddy wasn't looking... She was so gorges, but kind of creepy when she looked down to me like that... I thought she was sleeping with open eyes, like Daddy did... so I wanted to wake her...

So, you might think I have rendered this with Mine-imator pre-release 6 because it just came out and it had such an improvement and blah blah... TURNS OUT, No... you would then only see an FHD Version of this (1080p) and not 4K... God I hate this... Well yeah I can render now, but only anything at or below 1080p...

TIME TO WRITE A REPORT

Rendered with pre-release 4... what else?

On 2/16/2023 at 12:46 PM, Aayush Saji said:

Forgive him...

7F7YPwe.png

On 2/16/2023 at 12:46 PM, Fover said:

yes i saw this now

It's fine, we all miss things often, now about the Fishing Brother, where do we go?

On 2/16/2023 at 2:46 PM, Aayush Saji said:

Forgive him...

7F7YPwe.png

stop posting our private 😔

On 2/16/2023 at 2:49 PM, Fox Miner said:

It's fine, we all miss things often, now about the Fishing Brother, where do we go?

who is fishing brother 

On 2/16/2023 at 12:49 PM, Fover said:

stop posting our private 😔

As long as there isn't your credit card number, but do tend to crop images. Helps focus and cuts out personal things.

On 2/16/2023 at 12:49 PM, Fover said:

who is fishing brother 

Fishing"," Brother

Messed that up

On 2/16/2023 at 1:01 PM, Aayush Saji said:

You made a grammar mistake.

You are not supposed to say a dead sea. You are supposed to say the dead sea as there is only 1 dead sea

I was referring to the a dead, like a dead fish, or a dead...

But you're right