Mine-imator loosing it's most important meaning (for lower-end Devices) (Hear me out devs)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So, I have used Mine-imator for years now... and this is the best Update yet... If I only could render what I create, with the new samples feature Laptops that aren’t in possession of a GPU can’t render whole images since the sample feature makes many images and the laptop lets those processes crash the most times… My laptop has this thing that sometimes it lets those processes to crash which leads the render to fail rendering, many other Laptops have this issue too and I’d like to do them all a favour, by Requesting a change to the render system.

X551m6X.png

Since you have added the samples feature like in Blender Cycles, why not add the Eevee one too? It would give the noobies a way more friendly entrance to Mine-imator as well. But for Laptops that could render 4K Renders with the old render system but now can’t, this would make it a lot easier.

And if we already talk about Blender and such features, why not give Mine-imator its own render Windows like Blender, which renders the image like:

mkH557O.png

Simply to make it more satisfying for the User and if it be possible to fix the render function into Realtime, so that it wont run in the background and won’t really let it crash. I don’t know how that works, but if you’d know then it be very cool because blender never crashed while rendering with the Cycles render system, with Eevee… well not yet… but I expect it.

But if this isn’t possible, the samples system isn’t all to give up. If one rendered sample crashes, the whole image can’t be rendered, what if we could retry rendering that one sample and then the whole image can be rendered, my explanation doesn’t make much sense, but here:

kleEeJH.png

scenario 1:

A simple Project, I try rendering it and suddenly Mine-imator crashes just like that, I reload the program… Minute of silence, and then when I try to render it, it works… weird am I right? Just a retry button would be better then reopening the program or just getting no response and then its gone, if there would be any way to fix this, it would be amazing, hope some of this was interesting to read or look, but I’d like if it be real.

Better explanation:

Mine-imator is rendering in "Background Processes" but those may sometimes crash, and now with the "Samples" which make 64 or more, depends, images in possibly one background process, the chances of it crashing are very high, making the program completely useless...

Any of the devs, @david, @Nimi just give it a glance, it would really help many out.

Edited by Fox Miner
Title change