Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Where am I?..

yLlnwrd.png

Another random thing I made, I was recently playing an old minecraft clone that I played when I was 12 and decided to make something for my character, spawning in the wrong game. See if you can figure out what game I'm referring to xp

I am a bit rusty with posing and lighting so I hope it doesn't look too horrible. I played around with some of new settings Mine Imator has too.

Either way, I hope you all like it <3 

Edited by ShadowUnicorn_Gaming
Title format

So I most likely pled all the Minecraft Clones there can be and got probably a hundred viruses, but of textures I am not quite sure about this one... I mean Worldcraft is one of the most popular one clones... Hmm... Nah I can't figure, but nice that you brought that in! I kind of miss the old clones that I played, that was my whole childhood.

Mom be like, Why do you have some many games that look the same?

On 7/7/2022 at 9:55 AM, Fox Miner said:

So I most likely pled all the Minecraft Clones there can be and got probably a hundred viruses, but of textures I am not quite sure about this one... I mean Worldcraft is one of the most popular one clones... Hmm... Nah I can't figure, but nice that you brought that in! I kind of miss the old clones that I played, that was my whole childhood.

Mom be like, Why do you have some many games that look the same?

I see, the one I was referring to was Total Miner Forge. It was probably my favourite clone I've played, it did some really neat things that made it stand out.