Minecraft Fox Miner edition (4K Rez / Teaser Render)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

ZA436wu.png

Yes you heard right! It is almost there? Well, you know me and my "soon" It's still gonna take some time but still its there, for now we have it for Java, but as soon as that is out the Bedrock will be out next!

Textless Image:

Spoiler

hFMeXgP.png

On 7/22/2022 at 9:02 PM, CanIIA said:

I DIDN'T SAW THIS! THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!!

Maybe... but fact this texture pack changes literally everything, from textures, and I just learned how to make model entity's in Minecraft Java, so some mobs wont look the same

On 7/22/2022 at 3:15 PM, Fox Miner said:

Maybe... but fact this texture pack changes literally everything, from textures, and I just learned how to make model entity's in Minecraft Java, so some mobs wont look the same

wait so you can import ur cursed phantom???

On 7/29/2022 at 11:56 AM, Fox Miner said:

I finally figured how, so... yes I guess, but Optifine will be a thing

hooray, now i finally have a good reason to sleep in mc

custom anims??? although probably not

On 8/1/2022 at 5:34 AM, Eclipse said:

hooray, now i finally have a good reason to sleep in mc

custom anims??? although probably not

Well... not new ones... but some clearly wont look the same

On 9/13/2022 at 9:13 AM, SpideySpidery said:

Literally just make a standalone app named "Minecraft | FoxMiner'sEdition" lol

That if I am correct would in deed get me in trouble with Monjang, and many lawyers... Imma just leave it be with the Texture pack

On 9/13/2022 at 6:44 PM, Fox Miner said:

That if I am correct would in deed get me in trouble with Monjang, and many lawyers... Imma just leave it be with the Texture pack

XDDDDDDDD I didn't meant hacking into the Mojang servers and copying their source code and then creating a crazk version with a digferent nam,e lol. just meant to make a fan version of it XD

Spoiler

NkPvF.png

Btw, I did not hacked anything. I used photoshop!!!

On 9/13/2022 at 3:32 PM, SpideySpidery said:

XDDDDDDDD I didn't meant hacking into the Mojang servers and copying their source code and then creating a crazk version with a digferent nam,e lol. just meant to make a fan version of it XD

Yeah, no I did that, and basically I am firstly to stupid for that, and it is way to much work to do

On 9/13/2022 at 7:47 PM, Fox Miner said:

Yeah, no I did that, and basically I am firstly to stupid for that, and it is way to much work to do

Yea

Spoiler

(But I have template of Minecraft 2D. I can change the textures/add stuff to that. Just saying. We can talk about it in Private messages if you want.)

On 9/13/2022 at 4:32 PM, SpideySpidery said:

Yea

Hide contents

(But I have template of Minecraft 2D. I can change the textures/add stuff to that. Just saying. We can talk about it in Private messages if you want.)

Nah, is nice, but imma just stick with the easy stuff