Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Nice, the image is nice, but I have something to throw in, 

I know the game from in and out, and the sentence goes like:

"New Friend, you're sure up late, are we having a slumber party? Where are all of your friends?

We can finger paint, tell story's, drink fizzy faz till our heads explode and then stay up all night! There is only one rule, keep the light on! ON... on... " 

On 3/15/2022 at 7:40 AM, Fox Miner said:

"New Friend, you're sure up late, are we having a slumber party? Where are all of your friends?

We can finger paint, tell story's, drink fizzy faz till our heads explode and then stay up all night! There is only one rule, keep the light on! ON... on... " 

???

On 3/15/2022 at 8:55 AM, ek_animator said:

Sorry I played the game when it dropped and the the daycare part got foggy in my mind. Thanks forr the fix up, it's good when other people help others.

It is good, an no prob, I didn't mean it in a bad way, it's actually nice that some people remember something... Something... something... 

On 3/15/2022 at 7:40 AM, Fox Miner said:

lies, you just searched it u-

On 3/15/2022 at 11:26 AM, Zyn said:

lies, you just searched it u-

No! I did know it, but to be honest, I checked as soon as I was done and I had it right, I am a FNaF FAN Muahahahahaha!