Fox Miner's Human Model V44 Show off (4K Rez)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

QJklR4g.png

I think you all know that I use two different styles, Minecraftish (Pixelish) and then this here. 

Well I just finished the 44th. Version of my Models so I thought I'd give all in.

I made

• New 3rd GEN SKIN (V 32 - 38)
  • All bends were remade and have been given bigger numbers of Bend size
  • 3D extrudings have been realigned
  • Changed the Name from "Fox Miner's Facial Rig" to "Fox Miner's Human Model" 

Sadly these are still not going to be realesed, maybe in the future, but I can't make any promises! 

Sheesh I just realized that I wrote "Fox Miner's Facial Rig + Model" into the image... Anyways it's "Fox Miner's Human Model" 

2 Years... I've been working on this for 2 Years and I am still not done, there is always some improvement to be done... so It be in a way stupid to upload because I'd have to update that all the time... but else I do like Updating... 🤔 

I mean there will be room for improvement, but that doesnt mean you shouldnt upload it, 

you can upload it and in the next time u releasing fix whatever you want and update it, you either can update it or post it :)