Pure Blood Demon - Fadilla

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Pure Blood Demon - Fadilla

During World War I, the divide was closed and a few demons remained. They became nobles and merchants. Some of these demons hide their appearance to prevent panic among the humans around them.

10ec54d1cf183730.png

6f16e9ba52783738.png

65887db30e665c42.gifeaa46ce8bf4d6fd2.png80be1da72ea496e7.png

I didn't draw the human skin image. The skin link is as follows
https://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/lotc-frickin-funeral/

Edited by Ender.Moring UOP

On 2/20/2022 at 11:11 PM, XxCherryBlossomxX said:

这是对恶魔的有趣解释。 

不会撒谎,我喜欢这个概念和它的执行。 

I'm glad you like my idea. Yes, and in my more thoughts, some demons don't hide their appearance, but communicate with humans. Of course, most of the demons left in the main world are pure blood demons, that is, the true ancestors of primitive demons

On 2/20/2022 at 11:01 PM, Green Z studios said:

哇,太不可思议了!!

恶魔的皮肤可以换吗?

下载

Oh, sorry, the devil model is my personal product, and human skin is the free skin on the website, but the devil model material is drawn by myself. I may draw some low-level demons later, and then release the modeling for free

https://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/lotc-frickin-funeral/

Edited by Ender.Moring UOP

On 2/25/2022 at 6:20 AM, Ender.Moring UOP said:

I'm glad you like my idea. Yes, and in my more thoughts, some demons don't hide their appearance, but communicate with humans. Of course, most of the demons left in the main world are pure blood demons, that is, the true ancestors of primitive demons

No problem. I just find stuff like this to be unique. I mean something something like this is a relief that demons are not just skins or people with horns and generic cloths. Rather actual monsters that can take different forms if they so desired to. 

It's refreshing.