Redwall Renewed full length animation paid position

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Greetings I'm BRASHEXODUS senior director at MasterCrafters Buildteam and is in need of a few people to take on a monumental task

ADD ME ON DISCORD!!!: BRASHEXODUS#4769

Voice actors audition here send me a dm on discord

For the other jobs: send me a dm on discord in regards to the job

Here's a brief description on what the story is about:

The story is of the animated tv series [redwall] with a few things a little linear for our launch of the Redwall Renewed server coming about.
It is basically a minecraft version of the story used in the animation but with our own voice actors This is a series so that means there could be multiple or atleast one full one

We're looking for the following:

ANIMATORS- with brilliant experience in the animation/lighting effects

BUILDERS-to help finish building sets

VOICE ACTORS-to voice the characters used in the animation/series

SKIN DESIGNERS-for skinning the animals that are used in the animation

MODELERS/RIGGERS-for modeling and rigging

So, here's a few answers to some of the common questions some of you might have!

What do you intend to do?

Answer: I'm the director, so I'll walk you through what you need to do. a basic storyline of what is to come and a few minor adjustments before the initial animation is fully rendered

Is the work volunteer or paid?

Answer:as a Director for the MasterCrafters build team and in cooperation with the fandom of the redwall series this is a paid project.

What do the common people get to know about the project?

Answer: The common people (like most films) will get small teaser trailers here and there. Nothing else, we're not going to spoil the entire project.

Is there any work done currently?

Answer: Yes, we do have some of a script done, we have all the skins. We have lots of resources so if you need something just let us know.

What is the minimum/maximum amount of every job you need filled?

Answer: I've listed the minimum/maximum down below.

Animators: 4

Builders: 4

How long is it expected to take?

Answer: The timing is going to be a hit or miss of hopefully getting it started this year and hopefully finishing it this year or next year

How long are you shooting for in terms of animation length?

Answer: Each episode is 15-22 minutes long (or less) So it won't be the hardest thing in the world. I do know the struggles of animation so, I'm giving all builders and animators a deadline of December 25th, 2021.-january 2022

What are the minimum requirements for said job?

IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR THE SKIN DESIGNER ROLE PLEASE LEAVE A LINK TO ONE OF YOUR PREVIOUS SKINS THAT YOU MADE

IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR THE  MODELER/RIGGER ROLE PLEASE LEAVE A LINK TO ONE OF YOUR PREVIOUS MODELS THAT YOU'VE MADE

IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR THE ANIMATOR ROLE PLEASE LEAVE A LINK TO ONE OF YOUR PREVIOUS ANIMATIONS! IT MUST BE HIGH QUALITY, WE WANT NO ROBOTIC MOVEMENTS.

IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR THE BUILDER ROLE PLEASE LEAVE A LINK TO A IMAGE OF YOUR LATEST BUILD!

RULES

1. I recommend you apply for one position at a time. Though, you may apply for more than one position you would have to do both jobs which would result in twice as much work. So, please only apply if you know you can do both jobs.

2. INACTIVITY. If you are inactive/unresponsive to the director's msgs for more than 1 week, You will be sent a DM from the director of Skyfall Studios letting you know that you are fired. Don't fret if you get this DM! Half of the time people have busy schedules and can't log onto discord. IF this occurs please reply to the message stating that you were busy and you'll be rehired on the spot.

3. AGE!!!! If you are applying for a position YOU MUST be at least 15 years old. We do accept younger folk as long as they show maturity and stupidity is not shown you will be hired! We're always looking for younger creative minds to add to the mix.

4. How much will i make?
Depends on how much progress is pushed out each animator could earn 20% of overall time made animating such as 100usd minimum to around 300usd
add me on discord and send what you can about applying for what position ect
thanks best of luck :) BRASHEXODUS

DISCORD- BRASHEXODUS#4769

Edited by BRASHEXODUS
updated discord info

You might want to split animation and lighting. There are a ton of great animators who are bad at lighting, and vice versa.
Also, maybe be a bit more specific with rates?

On 8/24/2021 at 6:14 AM, BRASHEXODUS said:

Depends on how much progress is pushed out each animator could earn 20% of overall time made animating such as 100usd minimum to around 300usd

What does that even mean? Is there a set amount of budget for the whole thing, and you're splitting it based on % of work done on that? like 1 minute out of 10 minutes gets 10%?
When will people be paid? After the project, or during?
How will people be paid? Paypal? Invoices? Other methods?
And you didn't go into how much other positions would be paid either.

AGE!!!! If you are applying for a position YOU MUST be at least 15 years old.

Also keep in mind that one: Most people under 18 can't get their own bank or paypal account,
and two: Most people on the Mine-Imator forums are children. If this is serious, you might need to consider looking somewhere else.

Answer: Each episode is 15-22 minutes long (or less) So it won't be the hardest thing in the world. I do know the struggles of animation so, I'm giving all builders and animators a deadline of December 25th, 2021.-january 2022

Did some math, assuming it's 20 minutes. that would mean you're planning on doing roughly 100 seconds of animation per month, divided into 4 people that's 25 seconds per person per month, assuming you start in january of 2022. just wanted to say that in case anyone was wondering

also i like how you use excessive caps and exclamation marks, and a distinct lack of formatting. very professional!!!

In the end, given it was posted here, on the forums, given the lack of formatting, and weird usage of caps and punctuation at points, this reads like some kid trying to start yet another Mine-Imator team.

i;m 15