My way to render a video in desired resolution

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi.

I had problem with my video being rendered to unusual resolutions... but no more. I will show you in a simple way how to set the resolution you want.

Maybe there's an easier way? I dunno, it's just my way to do that.

1. Download, install and start Window Resizer. http://www.joerg-rosenthal.com/en/resize/download.html

2. Start Mine-imator and load the animation you want to render.

NOTICE: If Mine-imator was running and you already have rendered something, rendering window will stay in a previous resolution until you restart the program!

3. Go to Window Resizer and in the windows list choose a Mine-imator one.

4. On a bottom-right side you will find three resolution presets and two text fields to set your own. Type the resolution you want to render a video in but remember to add a window frame size to it! In Windows 8 it's 16x39 so if you want to render a video in 720p resolution (which is 1280x720), you will have to type 1296x759. After you type that, press Enter to apply the size of the window.

Done, now you can render your video and it will be at the resolution you desired ^^

hDB863E.jpg

Edited by kamild1996

Very well done, but the tutorial needs to be spaced for easier reading, because it's all just jumbled up together.

Done. I do not make so much tutorials in English, much more in Polish.

Well I Use Windows Movie Maker Is Better

Upload a video made in Mine-imator and rendered by Windows Movie Maker to YouTube:

- equally 1280x720 or 854x480,

- without cropping a video,

- without resizing Mine-imator's rendering window with external programs

and we will see how your better method will work out here.

Done. I do not make so much tutorials in English, much more in Polish.

Upload a video made in Mine-imator and rendered by Windows Movie Maker to YouTube:

- equally 1280x720 or 854x480,

- without cropping a video,

- without resizing Mine-imator's rendering window with external programs

and we will see how your better method will work out here.

I have many video editor install on my laptop like Sony Vegas ( Paid ), Videopad ( Paid ).

Also Xe Format Converter(Develop Myself), Movie Maker, Xe VidSize,( Develop Myself ) And Also I Use Sound Organizer For Sound Editing And

Xe Size Reducer( Develop Myself ) To Reduce Size While Maintain The Solution, Xe Grapik(Develop Myself) Adding Special Effects And My Latest Program Is Xe The Sound/Music Merger(Develop Myself) Use To Merge The Sound/Music In The Video Without Conventing Meaning One-Click And Adding Sound.

(Paid): I'm Only Allowed To Buy Stuff That Is Prove To Me Is Useful And Use In The Future But Not Minecraft Account(Yet)

(Develop Myself) I Produce My Own Program With Java CC+ And Kepler.

(Xe) Is My Official Local Company In Brunei ( 2009-2013 Copyright ) Use To Own And Where I Sell My Programs But Got Shut Down Because I No Longer Developing Windows Vista, XP, 7 And Macintosh Application . Just Got Lazy To Make Programs.

But I'm Now Developing Android/ISO Games/Community/Tools/Editor Apps That I Can Actually Sell Better And Safer Without People Sneaking To The Back Door And Stealing My CD That Contain My Program

And I Don't See Why I Need This Programs(Window Resizer)

Note: I Always Type Caps On Each Word Because I Got Use Too Because Making My Programs Must Contain Caps On Each Word >.<

I have many video editor install on my laptop like Sony Vegas ( Paid ), Videopad ( Paid ).

Also Xe Format Converter(Develop Myself), Movie Maker, Xe VidSize,( Develop Myself ) And Also I Use Sound Organizer For Sound Editing And

Xe Size Reducer( Develop Myself ) To Reduce Size While Maintain The Solution, Xe Grapik(Develop Myself) Adding Special Effects And My Latest Program Is Xe The Sound/Music Merger(Develop Myself) Use To Merge The Sound/Music In The Video Without Conventing Meaning One-Click And Adding Sound.

(Paid): I'm Only Allowed To Buy Stuff That Is Prove To Me Is Useful And Use In The Future But Not Minecraft Account(Yet)

(Develop Myself) I Produce My Own Program With Java CC+ And Kepler.

(Xe) Is My Official Local Company In Brunei ( 2009-2013 Copyright ) Use To Own And Where I Sell My Programs But Got Shut Down Because I No Longer Developing Windows Vista, XP, 7 And Macintosh Application . Just Got Lazy To Make Programs.

But I'm Now Developing Android/ISO Games/Community/Tools/Editor Apps That I Can Actually Sell Better And Safer Without People Sneaking To The Back Door And Stealing My CD That Contain My Program

And I Don't See Why I Need This Programs(Window Resizer)

Note: I Always Type Caps On Each Word Because I Got Use Too Because Making My Programs Must Contain Caps On Each Word >.<

You paid the $600 for Sony Vegas, or the $45 exactly-the-same-alternative Movie Studio HD version?