[1920*1080] Messenger of the doomsday

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

TUqqhxf.png

This pic was finished in 2018 when I have no way to connect to this fourm easily. It is rendered into layers and edited in Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop. Hope u like it!

Also any feedbacks are welcomed?Don't be stingy with your suggestions lol whether they're about my poor English or this image

Edited by Stanwade
fixed some mistakes

Mine-Imator+AfterEffects+Photoshop=A maze ING Render! 

suggestions from me is Just the story on it. you can use camera angle tricks, to tell the audience about the story. what is happening, where, and how. maybe that tips can help you to more efficiently do a render with some camera angle tricks. 

here is a video that maybe can help you out of this:

Edited by LacaMenDRY
Add a video link to help.

On 12/23/2020 at 6:05 AM, LacaMenDRY said:

Mine-Imator+AfterEffects+Photoshop=A maze ING Render! 

suggestions from me is Just the story on it. you can use camera angle tricks, to tell the audience about the story. what is happening, where, and how. maybe that tips can help you to more efficiently do a render with some camera angle tricks. 

here is a video that maybe can help you out of this:

Thanks! I've watched for a couple of times and the video you posted are very enlightening to me. I have never researched camera angles, your words gave me a new way of thinking. Thanks again!

1 hour ago, Stanwade said:

Thanks! I've watched for a couple of times and the video you posted are very enlightening to me. I have never researched camera angles, your words gave me a new way of thinking. Thanks again!

That's The Reason Why I am Exist In This Forum. Your Welcome.