[4k] Trees of Trunkadis

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So do those sideways Logs.

Jokes aside, I know that's just a schematic problem.
Anyway, the size of the Bleed Light effect on the Boat and the character seems a bit too large. This can be fixed by upscaling everything in the scene, or if that makes things difficult/causes problems, reducing the Shadow Blur Size also works to a much lesser extent.

5 hours ago, __Mine__ said:

So do those sideways Logs.

Jokes aside, I know that's just a schematic problem.
Anyway, the size of the Bleed Light effect on the Boat and the character seems a bit too large. This can be fixed by upscaling everything in the scene, or if that makes things difficult/causes problems, reducing the Shadow Blur Size also works to a much lesser extent.

yeah i figured it was too large, but not much i could've done about it since scaling everything up would've meant increasing the sunlight range, which would've destroyed the shadow quality

oh my god i just noticed the sideways logs

Edited by Kwazedilla

31 minutes ago, Kwazedilla said:

yeah i figured it was too large, but not much i could've done about it since scaling everything up would've meant increasing the sunlight range, which would've destroyed the shadow quality

The shadow quality drop actually isn't as visible as you'd think. Since everything is scaled up, the shadows are relatively further away so the quality would appear to be roughly the same. It depends on your Sunlight buffer size.

9 minutes ago, __Mine__ said:

The shadow quality drop actually isn't as visible as you'd think. Since everything is scaled up, the shadows are relatively further away so the quality would appear to be roughly the same. It depends on your Sunlight buffer size.

perhaps i should try it out sometime :P