Mine imator randomly completely resetting for no reason

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I did not have any project that i crashed on or anything, but instead in the next startup of my mine imator client, mine imator completely reset for no reason (i still have my project files and stuff though) but something wierd about that is that it was still on the full version of mine imator.

What do you mean reset? Do you mean the recent projects just disappeared? Because that happens sometimes, and everything still exists. Just open them using the file browser button.

Question though: Did anything else reset? Like the theme? Because that would suck.

5 minutes ago, Rollo said:

What do you mean reset? Do you mean the recent projects just disappeared? Because that happens sometimes, and everything still exists. Just open them using the file browser button.

Question though: Did anything else reset? Like the theme? Because that would suck.

The theme and all the settings reset as well

1 hour ago, Rollo said:

yep, theme and everything, but not filesĀ 

6 hours ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

I did not have any project that i crashed on or anything, but instead in the next startup of my mine imator client, mine imator completely reset for no reason (i still have my project files and stuff though) but something wierd about that is that it was still on the full version of mine imator.

that happended to me on fallout shelter