Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Aight so buddy I like how you tried (took 10 minutes..) but I don't know any flashlight brand that has the flashlight color set to yellow. Plus the flashlight looks a bit boring without any textures. SO time for me to pull out the "Tutorial for MI-users" handbook! (copyrightBenjaminbrandofmineshaftanimationsanyuseshouldbeapprovedoftheownerbenjaminandkeepinmindmywayofteachingisnowbetterthan9redwoodsafterthatmine-imatorsurvey,,.,.,.,,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.`.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

Aight so the model of the flashlight could be worked on. The round style for flashlights doesn't really go well with minecraft characters (my opinion).

So we'll be using the flashlight model that I made in modelbench
1aafdc0538f430ac99465802cfc90eb2.png

So what we will be doing is making the lighting for the flashlight, so we're going to need to set the flashlights light settings to a reasonable setting. (Watch or use a flashlight irl for inspiration)

So after 5 minutes of messing around with a spotlight and flickering my flashlight I finally have something.

d34a60cf320c16059ab2c130d39cec38.png

So to kinda get this I have set to the spotlight settings to:
587e2d890bb9eaa7d4f257148195e8a5.png

This will get you the settings that you would really need when making a flashlight.
Animations:
(sorry for the small shadow glitching, forgot to change a few settings in my graphics)

On 12/8/2020 at 6:44 PM, cap miner 369 said:

is there a link to the flash light down here instead of the one up there ?

I was looking for the same thing, unfortunately that guy does not post a download, so I just made my own. First time using model bench
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/j0kr7ebdsdhcp8e/flashlightrig_CraftyFoxe.zip/file

yuzydWo.png

v5NXbUW.png