Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello

We all know cinema4d and blender are perfect for animation,modeling,particles and other .

But why don't we make mine imator much better , I have an idea that would make mine imator great again. 

The idea is add a (Joints adding) as a new feature to mine imator like the one in cinema4d 

That will helps alot with modeling 

Edited by Nor

7 hours ago, Nor said:

I know that cinema4d has this feature but i want it in mine imator 

Again tgis is just a suggestion 

do you really want a program that uses years to render a single frame and that has more difficulty than playing hunt down the freeman with no screen?

11 minutes ago, moniker said:

I know about that. Im talking about it's inability to render transparencies when depth of field is enabled or coloured glass for instance.

you can go around any obstacle, i even had problems with nighttime glass, so all i did was slap a giant black cube behind

Just now, Cubic Ralsei said:

you can go around any obstacle, i even had problems with nighttime glass, so all i did was slap a giant black cube behind

There isn't any workaround for that.. it's a limitation on Mineimator.

2qn19qd.jpg

The render depth will never render properly throught that glass, unfortunately. Unless some coding wizard can fix it.

Just now, moniker said:

There isn't any workaround for that.. it's a limitation on Mineimator.

2qn19qd.jpg

The render depth will never render properly throught that glass, unfortunately. Unless some coding wizard can fix it.

ohhh i see what you meant i tought you meant like with the nighttime light thing

but you know it's not that necessary to have the camera slapped on glass with dof, right? you can put the dof over the glass too

1 minute ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

ohhh i see what you meant i tought you meant like with the nighttime light thing

but you know it's not that necessary to have the camera slapped on glass with dof, right? you can put the dof over the glass too

Yes, but depending on the scene you would want the glass to not be covered in dof.