RedSoundWaveStudios

Waving Steve Keyframes

Hey guys! I made a waving steve keyframe! Tell me what you think!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ty9xbtuymukbrcc/SteveWave.miobject

[WOULDN'T LET ME SAVE THE KEYFRAMES! I TRIED SELECTING THEM AND IT WOULDN'T WORK ;-;]

Video of how it works: 

6 hours ago, RedSoundWaveStudios said:

It'd be nice for someone to actually say something nice instead of being rude. 

Sword on his back is stretched, you used linear keyframes :sick:, and you just over-animated it all. People aren't that fierce with waving. Also, it goes really fast. Alsoooo, people don't just move the top half of their body when waving. The whole body moves. For the keyframes, I'd suggest "Ease in and out (quadratic)". 

9 hours ago, Pootsy35 said:

Sword on his back is stretched, you used linear keyframes :sick:, and you just over-animated it all. People aren't that fierce with waving. Also, it goes really fast. Alsoooo, people don't just move the top half of their body when waving. The whole body moves. For the keyframes, I'd suggest "Ease in and out (quadratic)". 

It was meant to be a longsword.

Areas of Imporvement, the waving is too stiff. All animations are linear, and the bends are too unnoticable. Try less to use rotations, and use a bit more bends. Or, just don't use bends at all. The sword is weird too.

On 4/21/2018 at 8:52 AM, 9redwoods said:

Gosh cmon be nice! at least hes trying...

4 hours ago, BLOXAR said:

Gosh cmon be nice! at least hes trying...

Hey, that was over two years ago now. I was a pretty entitled brat. You can expect some maturity with my comments nowadays.

1 hour ago, 9redwoods said:

Hey, that was over two years ago now. I was a pretty entitled brat. You can expect some maturity with my comments nowadays.

lol ok 🙂