Subnautica: the third update

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

A poll on my subnautica rigs  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I make more?

The third update for my subnautica rigs.

I've been working my butt off for these.

Btw, there are too many rigs for a series of images, so here's a video from my channel.

Spoiler

Download is: Here

Thank you and good night.

Edited by Anthony's Rigs

2 hours ago, MC19Player said:

Please, if you're gonna do updates, edit the original topic, don't make a new one. It'll be much easier on everybody.

Don't do that.

I made 2 rigs that were updated post-release.

It did a good job on hyping it up, but no-one ever saw the improvements, because it was never on the recently created board.

Trust me, that's where people will notice.

Especially if what you create is common, what you make will just be forgotten by the community as soon as it gets of the recently created board.

Other than that, good job on the rig!

4 minutes ago, RandomPr0file said:

Don't do that.

It did a good job on hyping it up, but no-one ever saw the improvements, because it was never on the recently created board.

Especially if what you create is common, what you make will just be forgotten by the community as soon as it gets of the recently created board.

K den. But they ARE REALLY good! I do honestly like them! Sorry if it sounded like I was hating on them or the creator.

2 hours ago, RandomPr0file said:

Don't do that.

2 hours ago, MC19Player said:

K den. But they ARE REALLY good! I do honestly like them! Sorry if it sounded like I was hating on them or the creator.

1 hour ago, MYSELF3200 said:

Love it, man. Keep it up.

Wow, than you guys! I'll try to keep it up!