We Made it!We Destroyed The Sky!!!!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Then Notch said "Let there be a sky!" And there was a sky.

Also, without a sky, there probably  would be no atmosphere. Without the atmosphere, no oxygen, no gravity, and basically no life.

{I went to the Science Center in Toronto yesterday. Sorry if I am being to literal.}

Edited by Minecraftian Warrior

Also, without a sky, there probably would be no atmosphere. Without the atmosphere, no oxygen, no gravity, and basically no life.

I was gonna say that.

Also: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!!!!! Youz got owned

Also, without a sky, there probably would be no atmosphere. Without the atmosphere, no oxygen, no gravity, and basically no life.

Trees make oxygen

On topic: Nice work sonor. 

Edited by Applesbrony

Also, without a sky, there probably  would be no atmosphere. Without the atmosphere, no oxygen, no gravity, and basically no life.

{I went to the Science Center in Toronto yesterday. Sorry if I am being to literal.}

What's the point?They don't breathe don't they?

Trees make oxygen

On topic: Nice work sonor. 

I do know that trees make Oxygen. It's that without an atmosphere, there would be no Carbon Dioxide to be made into Oxygen. Trees {along with almost all other plants} take in Carbon Dioxide and turn it into Oxygen. 

The More You Know! :D

Edited by Minecraftian Warrior

Yeah apples, trees can only make oxygen if there's something to make it of. If the sky is destoyed, I'm assuming the entire atmosphere is gone. That would include the ozone layer that protects the earth from the sun's more dangerous radiation. So anything that didn't die of suffocation would die of extreme sunburn. 

Yeah apples, trees can only make oxygen if there's something to make it of. If the sky is destoyed, I'm assuming the entire atmosphere is gone. That would include the ozone layer that protects the earth from the sun's more dangerous radiation. So anything that didn't die of suffocation would die of extreme sunburn. 

Anything that survives that will get cancer from UV and above rays, and it'll be extreme and so fast death.

But looks good, cheesy explosion xD