Muscle Car Rig [2017 Edition]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Two years ago I released a muscle car rig that was requested by a user (Elephantman14)

The rig got a good reputation at the time. It may or may not now, but I decided to go back to rigging and redo a few things. Hope you guys enjoy. Thank you for the loyalty and great reactions over the past few years.  You guys are what made me somewhat known on here, so thank you.

Old Topic:

Spoiler

New Topic:

Spoiler

Pictures:

Spoiler

Old

27D5yR9.png

BRnweIC.png

2mdK6v5.png

New

HbgCTig.png

KePQtn5.png

Ee9BU2r.png

Download:

https://www.mediafire.com/?6ld6b6k6n4r6ilv

Edited by castedshadow98

Very nice, if you are follow a Fast and Furious style, you could probably add a few more cosmetic customizations that can be toggled on and off.

If not, just make the wheels a slight bit more "circle-like"(by putting a few more cubes to make a kind of blocky circle)

Or, if you let me I'll try to find time to edit this and add customizations :P

33 minutes ago, TheCookieIzDrew said:

Very nice, if you are follow a Fast and Furious style, you could probably add a few more cosmetic customizations that can be toggled on and off.

If not, just make the wheels a slight bit more "circle-like"(by putting a few more cubes to make a kind of blocky circle)

Or, if you let me I'll try to find time to edit this and add customizations :P

Feel free to give it a try, i'm curious