[Pilot] Knights vs Contagions Reboot - Pilot Episode

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

>> Click here for the video <<

Remember about 10 months ago I made an animation called 'Knights vs Contagions'? Yeah, neither did I. Either way, I have began to reboot the project with new resources and assets, so hopefully you guys like it :) This is the pilot episode on it, so yeah... just roll the video because I'm obviously too caffeinated to think. If you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them.

This sounds like a really big project, but I'd suggest not making big animation. Start with small tests until you're better with:

• Camera and person movements (They're quite jerky)
  • Transitions (Helps with smoother movements)
  • Scenery (Flatlands suck)
  • Props (Particles, random crates, trash on the floor, etc)

15 hours ago, Colonel Muffin said:

The scenery is really bland, you should add more than just flatlands. Also torches should be lit up and maybe have particle effects.

Yes, I was basically just using flatlands, if I remember I'll try to add trees and archery towers. Also, about the torches they are already lit up.

12 hours ago, Kapslock said:

This sounds like a really big project, but I'd suggest not making big animation. Start with small tests until you're better with:

• Scenery (Flatlands suck)

Actually, you can watch my old KvC for the scenery. I actually added really good scenery, but since my old PC was stolen while in the shop, I have unfortunately lost the assets. As for the other stuff, there are currently no props but I will try to add some bows and swords in. I'm not really going to wait in order to make this a series, but a bit of polish will be need for each episode so it will take longer than how much time it took forthis one (about 1 day) for each episode to be finished.

Thanks for the suggestions! :D