Zuexs' CasmicStudios Advanced Facial Rig for Mine-imator v 0.6.2 and 0.7 Demo

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Give us your feedback :D  

423 members have voted

1. 1. What do you rate this Rig?

This poll is closed to new votes

I have some problems with the custom skinning - i changed the skin exactly like in the video, and it HAS transparency. But that happened:

http://mineimator.invisionzone.com/uploads/gallery/album_117/gallery_4440_117_28639.jpg

The Image is to big for here

Please help!

Forgot what i said - i fixed the problem.

Edited by TheCiro

I have some problems with the custom skinning - i changed the skin exactly like in the video, and it HAS transparency. But that happened:

http://mineimator.invisionzone.com/uploads/gallery/album_117/gallery_4440_117_28639.jpg

The Image is to big for here

Please help!

Forgot what i said - i fixed the problem.

You have no transparency on the Hat, edit the picture with either Photoshop or Paint.net

Awesome Rig Man! 5 Stars And A +1! My Rig Isn't Nearly As Good As Yours. You Did A Great Job, And I Think A Lot Of Other People Would Agree With Me, Too.

:diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond:

Also, Here Are Some Golden Apples For You!

:gold:   :gold:   :gold:     :gold:   :gold:   :gold:       :gold:   :gold:   :gold:      :gold:   :gold:   :gold:      :gold:    :gold:    :gold:      :gold:    :gold:    :gold:       :gold:    :gold:    :gold:      :gold:    :gold:    :gold:

:gold:   :apple:   :gold:     :gold:   :apple:   :gold:       :gold:   :apple:   :gold:      :gold:   :apple:   :gold:      :gold:    :apple:    :gold:      :gold:    :apple:    :gold:       :gold:    :apple:    :gold:      :gold:    :apple:    :gold:

:gold:   :gold:   :gold:     :gold:   :gold:   :gold:       :gold:   :gold:   :gold:      :gold:   :gold:   :gold:      :gold:    :gold:    :gold:      :gold:    :gold:    :gold:       :gold:    :gold:    :gold:      :gold:    :gold:    :gold:

Edited by Minecraftian Warrior