Random vid [ Fad Waring ]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

You made it worse by using the YOLO hashtag.

I don't even know if the video was made by you. You never specified.

You see we do not have a problem with the fad series. What we do have a problem with is the community, they are toxic, they defend their opinion and fail to listen to others. And they have the capabilities to destroy a single forum with their nonsense. Don't get me wrong not all of you are like this, but the problem is the MAJORITY of you are like this. 

You should have just posted the video and said "Hey guys, look at what I made." But you made yourself seem ignorant by saying "I dont really care tbh" and using the YOLO hashtag. It's cringe. It's repetitive. And it basically creates the opposite of what you want. 

Don't say in small letters "plz dont kill me" because we will. Just say "I made this, check it out" and we will look at it and judge whether we like it or not. I am being harsh because I do not want you to go down in the pits of hell. I've seen what people can do to fad fans and the way they undermine them is horrible but there IS a reason they do that. The fad communtiy is toxic, it may not be AS toxic now, but there still is that ever slight pulse of toxicity. 

If it was made by you, I love your animation. You seem to have a good understanding of staging. You could channel this into a longer animation with good story which is what the Minecraft animation scene really needs right now, especially with alot of the good animators taking long hiatus, and especially with Monster School being blow out of proportion.

How ever if fad is your thing then go ahead, do it. No-one will stop you at all, but beware of the reputation you will have.

And I'm not talking about those numbers underneath your profile picture....

Edited by CisforCrispr

You made it worse by using the YOLO hashtag.

I don't even know if the video was made by you. You never specified.

You see we do not have a problem with the fad series. What we do have a problem with is the community, they are toxic, they defend their opinion and fail to listen to others. And they have the capabilities to destroy a single forum with their nonsense. Don't get me wrong not all of you are like this, but the problem is the MAJORITY of you are like this. 

You should have just posted the video and said "Hey guys, look at what I made." But you made yourself seem ignorant by saying "I dont really care tbh" and using the YOLO hashtag. It's cringe. It's repetitive. And it basically creates the opposite of what you want. 

Don't say in small letters "plz dont kill me" because we will. Just say "I made this, check it out" and we will look at it and judge whether we like it or not. I am being harsh because I do not want you to go down in the pits of hell. I've seen what people can do to fad fans and the way they undermine them is horrible but there IS a reason they do that. The fad communtiy is toxic, it may not be AS toxic now, but there still is that ever slight pulse of toxicity. 

If it was made by you, I love your animation. You seem to have a good understanding of staging. You could channel this into a longer animation with good story which is what the Minecraft animation scene really needs right now, especially with alot of the good animators taking long hiatus, and especially with Monster School being blow out of proportion.

How ever if fad is your thing then go ahead, do it. No-one will stop you at all, but beware of the reputation you will have.

And I'm not talking about those numbers underneath your profile picture....

I'm using #YOLO because I know It's cringe and I know that the fad community is.. terrible.

I'm saying I don't really care because I don't mind If you hate fad or not, I think I should edit that out. I'm sorry.

also I been thinking about making a longer animation with some story for a while now, It just take a lot more time.

also thank you for your advice. :)

Edited by Creeper2555