[team needed] The Lands

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

hello

i need some people to help out on a project of mine

heres what i need

*rigger/modeler(mostly someone who is better than  me and makes character rigs*good ones)

*animator(im not at the good level yet to animate something like this*im learning^_^*

*set/scenes(me)

*story/ some scripts(me)

*rest of scripts(anyone good at this)

thats about it i will talk more about the story in   a discord 

https://discordapp.com/channels/296834725732024341/296834725732024341

the main character are

alex(more in the discord)

lumber dude(no name yet)

Edited by Bluey

I've already got a lot of stuff to do, right now i need to record audio for another series im on, i need to work on my "mine-imator in java project", i need to make a script for my series i'm planning to release in the future(i still don't have a name for it), i need to keep up with the other series things that i'm technically in, but if i find time(or bored) ill see what i can do to help.

1 minute ago, chuckles de clown said:

I've already got a lot of stuff to do, right now i need to record audio for another series im on, i need to work on my "mine-imator in java project", i need to make a script for my series i'm planning to release in the future(i still don't have a name for it), i need to keep up with the other series things that i'm technically in, but if i find time(or bored) ill see what i can do to help.

ok

1 minute ago, The LuckyFox said:

I'll do some rigging and some scripting (for scripting I can do things that REALLY mess with ur head tho)

Also the discord isn't set properly

ok

just join the discord and i will give you the rank/thing/place(first time iv used it

2 minutes ago, The LuckyFox said:

I'll do some rigging and some scripting (for scripting I can do things that REALLY mess with ur head tho)

Also the discord isn't set properly

also im still in high school so i will be free on weekands and next week alot (i have a project this week, i hate school, but i will be on)

If you're not paying these people the least you can do is say please. Also, I'd recommend leaving us some examples of your work that prove that you're a competent production leader.

1 hour ago, Spectral said:

good job

PS Your discrord doesn't work.

He didn't mention a single thing about the plot yet he said, "I will talk more about the story in a discord."

It's perfectly natural to want a hint as to what a project is going to be about before meeting up with people to get it started. Nice job missing that.

1 minute ago, Emaniplex said:

If you're not paying these people the least you can do is say please. Also, I'd recommend leaving us some examples of your work that prove that you're a competent production leader.

He didn't mention a single thing about the plot yet he said, "I will talk more about the story in a discord."

It's perfectly natural to want a hint as to what a project is going to be about before meeting up with people to get it started. Nice job missing that.

Ya have a point, but at least the actual plot would be in discord chat. Also, he shouldn't have said more because he doesn't reveal any plot at all and therefore there would be no "more" plot.