Smith and Wesson .44 Magnum Pistol

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Please read this entire post. I won't consult issues regarding the rig unless you have read the troubleshooting section of this post. Thanks.

I present to you all, as my returning gift to you; a rig I've been working on under the dark. Now I've completed it and am ready to share to all of you.

dzOrtdc.png

The Smith and Wesson .44 Caliber Magnum Automatic Revolver. A fine pistol of then and even now.

The rig comes in 3 flavors: Normal, Snub-Nose, and Long Barrel. You may want to consult real world gun physics when choosing one:

Normal - Unchanged accuracy and concealment; mediocre damage.

Snub-Nose - Increased concealment and damage; poor accuracy.

Long Barrel - Increased accuracy and damage; poor concealment.

ElNwLXs.png

Each rig has been shrunk to .3 of it's normal size to fit the hands of normal characters. They fit snug in the hands of rigs too!
I'd recommend using the prebuilt ones I've made, but you may assemble the rigs yourselves to your hearts content.
This rig pack also contains various sound effects for you to use in your movies; just for the bells and whistles of the pack. Enjoy!

Installation:

Download

Drop the folder in the Mine-imator folder.
I'd place it in the schematics folder for easy use but anywhere else is fine.

Q & A:
Q: The textures won't load!
A: When loading the schematic and it asks for a terrain sheet, load the one from the 44mag folder.

Q: The rotation spheres look glitched when messing with a component on the gun!
A: This isn't fixable at the moment. I'd use the rotation sliders instead.

Q: The textures don't work in Mine-imator 7.0 beta!
A: This is due to the texture sheet having different placement of certain textures.
I will fix this in the next update. Be patient!

Q: Will you release more gun rigs like this?

A: Perhaps; if there is a demand for them then absolutely.

Terms of Usage:

Please give credit for the rigs. It's not asking for much.

You may edit the rigs if you wish, and even release an altered version on your own,
just give credit.

Edited by TheKillerMan

Can't please 'em all.

Well, It's Good To Be Honest. But I Usually Think That Making It By Hand And Taking Some Time To Make It Would Be Better Rather Than Just Going Into Minecraft, Building It, Importing It Than Re-texture And Re-size It.

Well, It's Good To Be Honest. But I Usually Think That Making It By Hand And Taking Some Time To Make It Would Be Better Rather Than Just Going Into Minecraft, Building It, Importing It Than Re-texture And Re-size It.

I would say going into Minecraft and doing it manually takes some effort. In fact, I made all the parts to the gun by hand. So the gun actually can be used for animation as a gun than a prop. The whole gun functions as you think it would function.

The reason for this is because the rig creation software for Mine-imator is currently un-released. I certainly would use that had it existed.