From My First Rig To My Last One

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I realized how far I have come in this community and wanted to see how much I improved. As I am mainly a rigger, this is an album of all of my rigs (mosty in order). In the end, I improved a lot but I'm still light-years from amazing. I have a lot to improve on but sadly I moved on from MI. I still never got the hang of facial rigging (never really tried). You guys can decide if I actually improved significantly over 2-3 years.
Edited by GbStudio

wow not bad i trying to go into rigging myself

but this is honestly better then i can do well done, but i half to ask why are you moving on from mi if you haven't learned to master it yet?

The engine is not good enough for anything other than Minecraft related things. It is not amazing when doing that either. I'm not bashing on the software as I think its incredible but its very limited. Yes, I haven't master MI but I never intended to. 

I have not completely left the MI scene as I have a secret project that I know many people are (or were) excited for.

Edited by GbStudio