On Your Shoulder [GIF]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

If you want to see the pictures, go here.

So, on Wednesday, I had a fear that I might have cancer. Luckily it wasn't cancer. The first post was made when I was very scared.
I made a copy of @ZeroMatic's post which is in the original up top. But then wasn't satisfied with a solid image.

SO I ANIMATED IT!!!

Technically I made a gif. This was the best I could do.
3Gfa2cS.gif

If you look closely the shadow figure has no shadow but the particles do. This is because I overlayed the people over the particles when trying to make the particles be an endless but seamless loop. But alas, particles never spawn in the same place twice.

If you know how to make an endless particle loop please tell me. I'd love to find out.

8 hours ago, Artamiel Crescent said:

the leg posing of the shadowy guy could have been better and also why is the shadowy guy wearing boots?

I'm aware. It's just the same guy twice but with full black colour mixing.

6 hours ago, DizzyProductions said:

The actual character looks like it was made in blender but guess not

If that's a compliment to my rig, then thank you.

Wow if only I weren't so lazy i'd actually animate mine :T

Glad to hear it wasn't cancer though. Cancer is awful

Also I'd love to tell you the backstory to mine. But I'm honestly not solid on it. so I do not intend for it to be a public thing yet. Honesty if you want to know just PM me :v