A Really Curious Question

_Blue
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

@Nimi ( Sorry If Im bothering you/Wasting your time )
I was wondering about The Mine Imator Community Build Mod (MCB), I haven't actually tried it out yet, and I've been wondering about something that makes me really curious, Why is MCB so much better than the default M-Imator?? ( Well you and Emunator did make it........................ So it is suppose to be popular )

What Does MCB Do/enhances for M-Imator?? I've seen so many people here on the forums using MCB, I know it is a mod, but Why is it more recommended ( I guess I can put it in that way??) than the default?? ( I don't mind MCB, Just wanted to know what does it do/enhances to M-imator )

(This is just a random and curious question)
(Scared Shitless At the moment, Sending this random and stupid(?) Help thread just to see what does MCB actually do)
(Am I wasting your time? Probably Yes :v )

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, _BlueAsyl said:

Why is MCB so much better than the default M-Imator??

Nimi is busy atm so I'll gladly answer any questions you have.
The reason why the mod is considered better (In terms of everyones opinions) it has alot of extra features and additions to Mineimator.

It has:

• A changed and improved theme.
  • Bloom settings (Does require basic configuring)
  • Custom icons mod for your aesthetic pleasure.
  • Ability to change blocks overlay to the current biome colours
  • Parenting 'lock bend angle option' which can be done through parenting also
  • Improved Foliage mod which is really good
  • Photography mod (Which adds a bunch of exporting resolution presets I believe)
  • 120 FPS for program settings.
  • Aswell as a more customizable interface

And quite a few more.
In the next update which Nimi might be releasing, it contains a whole lot more features which im sure half the forum users here are going to gasp at the amazement of them.

You can view all the advertised features on Nimi's topic here: http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/60781-mine-imator-community-build

2 hours ago, _BlueAsyl said:

Well you and Emunator did make it

That's only partially true.
Nimi has been extremely modest in my involvement with the project.
Although the project did start as a collaboration with me and him, in the long run I've done very little compared to what he has done.
Yes, I've gave him a few scripts here and there and even added a couple features and included a mod or 2, but Nimi has done a whole lot more compared to me. Especially with the new update which he might be releasing eventually. If anything, at this point I'm more of a moral support and just occasionally help out or provide whatever he asks of me.

So kudos to Nimi for being modest about my involvement. :thumbsup:

I'm surprised Nimi hasn't turned into a skeleton infront of his PC, he honestly works day and night over this project.

Edited by Emunator

19 hours ago, Emunator said:

Nimi is busy atm so I'll gladly answer any questions you have.
The reason why the mod is considered better (In terms of everyones opinions) it has alot of extra features and additions to Mineimator.

It has:

• A changed and improved theme.
  • Bloom settings (Does require basic configuring)
  • Custom icons mod for your aesthetic pleasure.
  • Ability to change blocks overlay to the current biome colours
  • Parenting 'lock bend angle option' which can be done through parenting also
  • Improved Foliage mod which is really good
  • Photography mod (Which adds a bunch of exporting resolution presets I believe)
  • 120 FPS for program settings.
  • Aswell as a more customizable interface

And quite a few more.
In the next update which Nimi might be releasing, it contains a whole lot more features which im sure half the forum users here are going to gasp at the amazement of them.

You can view all the advertised features on Nimi's topic here: http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/60781-mine-imator-community-build

That's only partially true.
Nimi has been extremely modest in my involvement with the project.
Although the project did start as a collaboration with me and him, in the long run I've done very little compared to what he has done.
Yes, I've gave him a few scripts here and there and even added a couple features and included a mod or 2, but Nimi has done a whole lot more compared to me. Especially with the new update which he might be releasing eventually. If anything, at this point I'm more of a moral support and just occasionally help out or provide whatever he asks of me.

So kudos to Nimi for being modest about my involvement. :thumbsup:

I'm surprised Nimi hasn't turned into a skeleton infront of his PC, he honestly works day and night over this project.

I see now, Thanks for explaining, Now I have a really good reason to download MCB. :D

Probably Nimi has already turned into a skeleton, and still is working.

21 hours ago, TheFastFilms said:

There is a bloom feature which is not a glow but it looks like one but a camera effect thing.

Like this:

bloom.jpg

Ooo, Nice.