How do I make rigs?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

7 answers to this question

I don't have a tutorial to hand, but basically, you use a bunch of different shapes or body parts (and maybe retexture them). Then, you edit their rotation points to fit what you're building, and their parents to make sure they're attached to the right things. Naming the parts helps a lot. To distribute it, you share the project folder, so people can import it into their own projects. Hope this helped!

3 minutes ago, CaptainKlutz said:

I don't have a tutorial to hand, but basically, you use a bunch of different shapes or body parts (and maybe retexture them). Then, you edit their rotation points to fit what you're building, and their parents to make sure they're attached to the right things. Naming the parts helps a lot. To distribute it, you share the project folder, so people can import it into their own projects. Hope this helped!

Sorry but I still don't get 1 part ;(

15 minutes ago, DizzyProductions said:

Sorry but I still don't get 1 part ;(

honestly there is no easy way to explain it,  your basically just wielding them together,  we cant tell u how to make it because we just can't if you dont know how to make rig its your problem.