Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Your uploading too fast, and it seems like you don't really know your way around Mine-Imator.

Do some research first, then you can pick this back up sometime. All I can tell you is that you are going to get some people that are going to trash what you do because of it.

I can see you have the extreme basics, but I recommend exploring mine-imator for a good year or so and try to figure out whatever you can about it to get the most out of it.

1 minute ago, The LuckyFox said:

Your uploading too fast, and it seems like you don't really know your way around Mine-Imator.

Do some research first, then you can pick this back up sometime. All I can tell you is that you are going to get some people that are going to trash what you do because of it.

I can see you have the extreme basics, but I recommend exploring mine-imator for a good year or so and try to figure out whatever you can about it to get the most out of it.

some of these things were last year created so...yeah

1 minute ago, Progio said:

stop doing selfie stuff

k :(

1 minute ago, Progio said:

stop doing selfie stuff

also are you being sarcastic or srsly