Rogue One Storm troopers (renders)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey everyone, just created an easy render, here it is. credit here: Storm Trooper Rig by @ViniciusbrMaster, and AT-ST rig by, @Juno, and cloud rig by  @Keep on Chucking thanks to you three now i've made these, credit to me for the fancy editing and animating.

cMrJ3oB.png

3QePeHB.pngaXYf7pG.png

Edited by RancorDrama123

19 minutes ago, Mike said:

No offense, but I really hate it when people throw in some characters, maybe a couple rigs, add some cheesy effects, and call it a day. 

Just wanted to do some animating with starwars, sorry it's not what you like, just saw rogue one.

It would've been better with some scenery, It doesn't even really need any schematics or other stuff.

All you need to do is probably change the ground to snow, add some snow particles, increase the fog a hell lot, and then it looks like they'rein Hoth. easy scenery.

10 hours ago, x3j50 said:

It would've been better with some scenery, It doesn't even really need any schematics or other stuff.

All you need to do is probably change the ground to snow, add some snow particles, increase the fog a hell lot, and then it looks like they'rein Hoth. easy scenery.

Yeah i was worried about the scenery but i'll add some in some more i do soon thanks, for the like!