My Last Upload (Typography)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I know people hate these "goodbye" topics but I'm posting this with a quick typography I made some time ago so its not a complete waste of your time. The actual message is in a spoiler if anyone cares to read it.

Spoiler

The reason I'm leaving is because I don't really enjoy watching or creating Minecraft animations/wallpapers anymore (probably since 2014). This is the reason I got into the "realistic" genre we have on the forums. I actually don't even own the pc version of minecraft (pe and console only). The reason I stuck with MI is because of the easy to use interface and I'm just too lazy to move on the another program. I left around the same time last year just to come back but I honestly don't think that'll be the case this time. I might come back temporarily from time to time to critic animations/wallpapers or even create a simple wallpaper if I'm in the mood but I probably won't dedicate any time into making any more rigs.

@Zeno I'll still be part of FSP. I still check discord...every other week to see if there are any jobs to be done. Just don't expect me to be active. If you need me, you'll have a better chance of reaching me if you dm me here on the forums..

Ok, back to the actual animation. I made this to see if I could make a school project with MI and I got pretty good results for something I made in a little amount of time opposed to the time it would take in AE. Keep in mind that this is a test and wasn't intended to be showcased. Community Build was used for bloom.

Song: "Forever" (Eminem's Verse Used)

WARNING: This video contains:

Censored Language, Flashing Colors, Fast Moving Words

Spoiler

Goodbye

Edited by GbStudio