Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

20 minutes ago, DizzyProductions said:

It's just a annotation that skips forward in the video 

nothing special.

if you wait, you lose. it triggers a scene where you die. if you click, you win and attack. i plan to use this with other 'buttons' to give multiple way to do things.

1 minute ago, EnderHamner said:

if you wait, you lose. it triggers a scene where you die. if you click, you win and attack. i plan to use this with other 'buttons' to give multiple way to do things.

Your better off just using different videos for things, otherwise if you wait too long, you find everything anyway destroying the point of buttons.

1 minute ago, The LuckyFox said:

Your better off just using different videos for things, otherwise if you wait too long, you find everything anyway destroying the point of buttons.

i prefer this way, simply because it does not require fast internet speed.

1 hour ago, EnderHamner said:

It's as if you don't put effort into it.

You should atleast make a unlisted video that the button leads to otherwise you see everything and you add a little annotation and call it a "choice"

1 hour ago, DizzyProductions said:

It's as if you don't put effort into it.

You should atleast make a unlisted video that the button leads to otherwise you see everything and you add a little annotation and call it a "choice"

i put more effort here.