Graveyard ( A Short Mine-imator Animation )

5 minutes ago, Colchy said:

downvoting critisism and hating on people is taking critisism honestly?

6 minutes ago, Deminu said:

Rigs can make just about anything look better, it's just adding detail to a good animation.

You don't. get. my point.

( If this animation is all about criticism it would be better to stop. Rather than getting hated, I have no regrets or anything negative about your opinions or "criticism" if you call that. And, if you want to call Frossa. Alright, if you think it is a good thing to stop this argument. )

5 hours ago, EnchantedAnimations said:

Can you just drop the argument and not reply to his comments? It annoys me when people argue over little things.

I feel like you're one of the few sane and reasonable people here.

Besides all that, great animation. :thumbsup: I feel like you'll be a great animator with more practice.

Thanks! :)

Sorry for the loss of @TacoCatCute's grandmother. It would be really hard on her.

For the people who are judging the animation. Dont do that.

In some cases its fine to give a little constructive criticism, but it dosent have to be rude. Remember, sometimes its the thought of the animation, not the animation's quality. @lou3d, thank you for doing this for your friend, it sure does mean alot

13 minutes ago, Bananimator said:

Sorry for the loss of @TacoCatCute's grandmother. It would be really hard on her.

For the people who are judging the animation. Dont do that.

In some cases its fine to give a little constructive criticism, but it dosent have to be rude. Remember, sometimes its the thought of the animation, not the animation's quality. @lou3d, thank you for doing this for your friend, it sure does mean alot

Well too be honest this whole thing wouldn't of started if @lou3d never asked for people to rate then downvoted them when they rated it :/

3 hours ago, Bananimator said:

Thats a threat.

Im going to dismiss this conversation now. These kind of conversations really are disliked around the forums

i was with you until you missunderstood his sentence, he said the ''vote me good or ill hate you'' symbolizing how he feels it should have been writen acording to loud's behavior.

and seriously, this needs to stop everyone is hating each other, and like i said, its getting out of hand.

@Frossa halp 

@TacoCatCute we are all sorry about your loss

@lou3d take critisism without hating on people

26 minutes ago, 4ward animations said:

Sorry to here @TacoCatCute, :(. I feel bad so bad for you. I really do.....

It's ok.. i just are  fine.. with my memories of my grandma :sweat:

5 minutes ago, Colchy said:

@TacoCatCute we are all sorry about your loss

It's ok @Colchy i do have all of memories of my grandma.. it's was very long ago