Amazing render effects!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

22 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Knowen Nothin' said:

On heavenira's video top ten animators, it showed how good you were at volumetric lighting.

Ah yeah, there all using sony vegas and mineimator (with one having c4d).

The fire in the skeleton one was tons of particles rendered on a green screen and then blurred (to make the blur into each other)

The volumetric lighting and glow was by making everything but the sky and/or lights green. Then adding a zoom blur(for volumetric) and gaussian blur(for glow) onto it and sticking that ontop of the original animation.

The fire in Space Blockassy was done in cinema4D then stuck over the original one.

And lens flares were just stock lensflare that come with sony vegas.

The Ambient Occlusion done in Space Blockassy was an identical render except shadow size was put to full. then layer ontop of it with 20% opacity.

camera tilting was done by having the scene move around the camera instead of the camera moving around the scene.

The shadows were drawn on an image and stuck on the background.

I think that about covers it. (the new mineimator has shadows, camera tilting and AO in it so they are sorta useless now)

23 minutes ago, Knowen Nothin' said:

You speak words of wisdom, btw, is Sony vegas free? (I doubt it). And also I watched a lot of ur vids and your animations are awesome. Great camera angles in the animations. This is off the question but what's that skeleton rig that you used for your cancelled Halloween animations? And thnx for the answer.

(gosh that was a lot probably the most)

Oh that skeleton rig still works (Note: you can't click on the limbs to use it. You have to click on it in the timeline). Here https://www.mediafire.com/?w9c6cbvn44hm960

No, sadly Sony Vegas isn't free. I didn't buy it though.

18 minutes ago, Mike said:

Try Hitfilm, there's a free version and it can do most of what he does.

thnx ill try it out!

22 minutes ago, Mike said:

Try Hitfilm, there's a free version and it can do most of what he does.

ohhh... now i need a facebook, twitter or google+ account.

4 minutes ago, RedcapCreations said:

I've never touch AF. I use (pirated) Sony Vegas.

Which animations are you talking about? Some of them might've been done with Cinema4D (not mineimator)

On heavenira's video top ten animators, it showed how good you were at volumetric lighting.

2 minutes ago, RedcapCreations said:

Ah yeah, there all using sony vegas and mineimator (with one having c4d).

The fire in the skeleton one was tons of particles rendered on a green screen and then blurred (to make the blur into each other)

The volumetric lighting and glow was by making everything but the sky and/or lights green. Then adding a zoom blur(for volumetric) and gaussian blur(for glow) onto it and sticking that ontop of the original animation.

The fire in Space Blockassy was done in cinema4D then stuck over the original one.

And lens flares were just stock lensflare that come with sony vegas.

The Ambient Occlusion done in Space Blockassy was an identical render except shadow size was put to full. then layer ontop of it with 20% opacity.

camera tilting was done by having the scene move around the camera instead of the camera moving around the scene.

The shadows were drawn on an image and stuck on the background.

I think that about covers it. (the new mineimator has shadows, camera tilting and AO in it so they are sorta useless now)

You speak words of wisdom, btw, is Sony vegas free? (I doubt it). And also I watched a lot of ur vids and your animations are awesome. Great camera angles in the animations. This is off the question but what's that skeleton rig that you used for your cancelled Halloween animations? And thnx for the answer.

(gosh that was a lot probably the most)

19 hours ago, RedcapCreations said:

Oh that skeleton rig still works (Note: you can't click on the limbs to use it. You have to click on it in the timeline). Here https://www.mediafire.com/?w9c6cbvn44hm960

No, sadly Sony Vegas isn't free. I didn't buy it though.

ye it isnt free, and i know you got a cracked version. but anyways i got a cracked version of fraps

1 minute ago, TheLionwarrior said:

dude if your talking about that then you use mine-imator watch kiepocu and stuff

i heard of vanilla lighting but i dont want to always position and rotate and scale and all the other stuff so i want it automatically

Just now, Knowen Nothin' said:

i heard of vanilla lighting but i dont want to always position and rotate and scale and all the other stuff so i want it automatically

then download Hit Film 4 Express and just look up tutorials.

2 hours ago, TheLionwarrior said:

then download Hit Film 4 Express and just look up tutorials.

well, i dont WANT an account because i hate facebook twitter and all the other social media. i just want a program thats free with no accounts of social media.