There's still a chance to join OTBS

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

FnxAGb0.jpg

We will allow anyone to join, but requirements are having experience with animation, working with teammates, and can't be younger than 15 years(UNLESS, you make me change my mind). Super Minecraft Revolted will be one of our biggest projects. Other projects can be worked on while SMR is in W.I.P. To join, comment "Blorgus Toe" and your social security number. I'm just kidding, don't comment your social security number. Just click on the pink Discord link to join the OUTSIDE THE BOX STUDIOS server room.

I'M PRETTY

More about MajesticBudderBro(You can stop reading if you want)
I am a animator who stares at his screen most of the day. I'm very social, but shy when I make new friends(if you understand how that works). I'm also a music artist, and i've been making music since I was 13. My internet name, MBB, is pretty obvious as to where I got the name from. My english may be bad sometimes, but oh well. Before I started Super Minecraft Revolted, I worked on another similar series called MAoCaB. You never heard of it because I never got the chance to release that series. Ask me more questions on Discord if you want to know me more, I'll see you there.

Edited by MBB